Have you aver seen a very important best friend that can make you told the pilot to land the plane after it flew 5 minutes ago ? and maybe ruin omeone wedding and maybe go out from the house without pants ?
3 Idiots was a very great movie. Two friends embark on a quest for a lost buddy. On this journey, they encounter a long forgotten bet, a wedding they must crash, and a funeral that goes impossibly out of control.
This movie was directed by Rajkumar Hirani. and staring Aamir Khan, Madhavan, Sharman Joshi and Kareena Kapoor.
I learnt a lot from the movie. What follows is ten important lessons in life that the movie taught me.
- Ageing can be stopped. There is after all, such a thing as the elixir of life.
- Those tiny, baby scooters come in handy in medical emergencies. You can drive ahead of an ambulance clearing the way for it to pass, or if an ambulance isn’t available, just use the little bi-wheeler as one. As an added advantage, hospitals will let you drive the scooter right up to the operation theater so it works out quite nicely.
- Poverty and illness may be touchy topics, but if tinted in sepia tones they become funny. All you need is a mom cribbing about the family’s pathetic financial condition in black and white, while the paralyzed dad lies in bed, and audiences will roll away in their seats. Some will ROFL, while some others may even ROFLMAO.
- think outside the box. If you just counted and this list was less than the promised length, well, that was intentional, and not because i ran out of points.
- Be a rebel. Fight the system. Educate yourself. Don’t waste the opportunity for education by just cramming from books. If you must mess with the principal of your college, make sure he has a pregnant daughter(-in-law) and be prepared with an inverter and a vacuum cleaner.
- And the solution to the problem of men peeing all over the place – Electricity.
No man in the right frame of mind will risk his all-important apparatus. Just keep a battery and wires handy, and they will run like monkeys on seeing a langur.
and many more lessons actually but i couldn’t put it here.
Last word, Outstanding !!!